Looking for a no-prep Spanish activity that can serve as a bellringer, online activity, learning centers, gallery walk, or even more? Here is a look at how you can use the “Getting to Know” series, today looking specifically at “Getting to Know Afro-Latinas.” This would be great for Women’s History Month, Hispanic Heritage Month, or quite frankly, any time of the year!
Watch my quick demonstration here ⬇️
TpT Link to this resource: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Getting-to-Know-Famous-Afro-Latinas-En-Espanol-7859587
Links to other “Getting to Know” resources:
- Getting to Know Famous Afro-Latinos
- Getting to Know Famous Latinas
- Getting to Know Famous Latinas: Bingo
- Getting to Know Famous Latinas: Bundle
- Celebrating Woman’s History Month: Bundle
Links to more Afro-Latino resources:
- Afro-Latino Heritage Research Project
- Afro-Latino Cultural Bundle
- Mix Musical: Afro-Latinos #1
- Mix Musical: Afro-Latinos #2
Follow me at:
Thanks for reading!